Arie Brish has led a wide variety of successful terms in different industries and business functions. His business acumen includes CEO & GM roles, Board of Directors services, M&A, business development, turnarounds and change leadership, working with Fortune 500 corporations, entrepreneurial leadership, consulting engagements, and non-profit activities.
• cxo360: Principal: Business development, advisory,
• enVerid Systems: Business Development
• Pentalum Technologies: Regional Manager Americas.
• Levant Energy Group: Cofounder and Principal.
• Tehuti: CEO.
• Conformative: Co-founder. VP Marketing & Business Development. (acquired by Intel)
• Motorola/Freescale: Various roles in P&L GM, Marketing, Technology. (Organization sizes up to $700M+ in revenue, 250 employees)
Arie holds a BSEE from Ben Gurion University, an MBA from Recanati School of Business, Tel-Aviv University, Energy Technology certificate from the University of Texas, and numerous executive training programs at Motorola University.