Arie Brish has led a wide variety of successful terms in different industries and business functions. His business acumen includes CEO & GM roles, Board of Directors services, M&A, business development, turnarounds and change leadership, working with Fortune 500 corporations, entrepreneurial leadership, consulting engagements, and non-profit activities.
• cxo360: Principal: Business development, advisory, Board of Directors, Interim CEO
• Limited Partner in OurCrowd.
• Board of Directors and advisory services:Tehuti Networks, Binalgo, NV Earth, Deverus, Sensuron, Almon Alexander, Corner Stone, X2X, Austin Marathon, Texas-Israel Chamber of Commerce.
• Interim CEO: Texas Israel Chamber of Commerce, SOLID Executives
• Tehuti Networks: CEO.
• Mentor and judge: Capital Factory, International Accelerator, Faster Capital, Rice Alliance, Wharton Business School
• Motorola/Freescale/NXP: Various roles in P&L GM, Marketing, Technology.
• Author: Lay an Egg and Make Chicken Soup.
Arie holds a BSEE from Ben Gurion University, an MBA from Recanati School of Business, Tel-Aviv University, Energy Technology certificate from the University of Texas, and numerous executive training programs at Motorola University.