THE CENTER OF GRAVITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS IN TEXAS
Thursday, October 11, 2012 | 9:00am-2:30pmCapital Factory | 701 Brazos Street | 16th floor
As part of Austin Startup Week 2012 Capital Factory is hosting Demo Day followed by the Austin Startup Crawl.
Our Demo Day features Austin tech startups that can profitably reach $1 million in revenue on less than $1 million in funding. We’re filling the room with 100 investors interested in funding them. We think that’s a sweet spot for Austin and we think that you’ll agree. Those kinds of startups get funded here.
You won’t want to miss this keynote
Past keynote speakers have included
- -> Mike Maples, Jr., founder of Floodgate
- -> Naval Ravikant, founder of AngelList
- -> Dave McClure, founder of 500 Startups
- -> Auren Hoffman, founder of Rapleaf and partner at Founders Fund
- -> Brian Sharples, founder of HomeAway (AWAY)
- -> Bob Metcalfe, founder of 3Com, inventor of Ethernet
We are announcing another amazing keynote speaker soon.
Attendees of past Demo Days have included:
- -> 500 Startups
- -> AngelList
- -> Austin Ventures
- -> Battery Ventures
- -> Bain Capital
- -> Central Texas Angel Network (CTAN)
- -> Clearstone Partners
- -> Floodgate
- -> G-51 Capital
- -> Houston Angel Network (HAN)
- -> Silverton Partners
- -> TechStars
- -> Union Square Ventures
- -> Wild Basin Investments
- -> Many more…
How investors can register to attend
Attendance is for angel investors by invitation only. If you’d like an invitation, please reach out to Joshua Baer or Bill Boebel.
How startups can apply to present
Click the blue Apply button on our AngelList profile.
By Appointment Only
Our doors are open! Reach out to Members@CapitalFactory.com to book your private, in-person membership tour.