Capital Factory’s mission is to be the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one startup state in the U.S. Last year more than 100,000 entrepreneurs, programmers, and designers gathered day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes, and coworking.
We meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their first investors, employees, mentors, and customers. According to Pitchbook, Capital Factory has been the most active investor in Texas since 2013.
You should come to Capital Factory to:
- Hone your skills at meetups and hackathons
- Find your co-founder
- Build a Minimum Viable Product
- Meet your first angel investors and VCs
- Find lighthouse customers
- Keep your costs low
- Grow your team
- Quit your job and become an entrepreneur