Capital Factory’s mission is to be the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one startup state in the U.S. Last year more than 200,000 entrepreneurs, programmers and designers gathered day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes and coworking.
With boots on the ground in Austin, Dallas and Houston, we meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their first investors, employees, mentors and customers. According to Pitchbook, Capital Factory has been the most active investor in Texas since 2013.
You should come to Capital Factory to:
- Hone your skills at meetups and hackathons
- Find your co-founder
- Build a Minimum Viable Product
- Meet your first angel investors and VCs
- Find lighthouse customers
- Keep your costs low
- Grow your team
- Quit your job and become an entrepreneur