Capital Factory, in partnership with DivInc, is excited to announce the next $100,000 Investment Challenge at our 2nd Annual Black in Tech Summit. DivInc is a pre-accelerator based in Austin that bridges the gap between underrepresented entrepreneurs and the resources they need to build profitable, high-growth companies. We’ve had the pleasure of working with DivInc in the past on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Challenges in Austin, Houston, and Dallas.
We’re dedicated to increasing diversity in the tech community and making our coworking space an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and identities. Year-round Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Summits are just one example of how we’re making Capital Factory more accessible.
On April 14th, during Capital Factory’s Black in Tech Summit, five technology startup finalists will pitch to prestigious judges made up of successful entrepreneurs, industry leaders, and DivInc leadership. One founder/startup will walk away with a $100,000 investment that day!
Who can apply?
Any tech or consumer startup with a Black founder can apply to pitch at our Black in Tech Summit.
The best opportunity and pitch will receive:
- Admission to Capital Factory’s state-wide VIP Accelerator
- $100,000 cash investment on a SAFE or Convertible Note using Capital Factory’s term sheet
- Special access to an A-List of Texas’ top entrepreneurs who add value far beyond the money you received
- Automatic acceptance into our accelerator (1% Common class equity)
- Access to the Capital Factory Mentor network
- Access to the DivInc mentor network and community
- Up to $250,000 in potential total hosting credits from AWS, and other major hosting providers (each individual offer is different and subject to change)
- A podcast recording for an episode on Capital Factory’s Austinpreneur
- 6 months of unlimited co-working at Capital Factory for your whole team
Take your shot at $100,000! Apply now to be one of five teams selected to pitch. You could walk away with $100,000 and a new home at the Center of Gravity for Entrepreneurs in Texas! Application deadline is March 20.