Austin Product Management
Join us for an inspiring lightning talk from Brad Smith, a former Google tech and product leader with 10+ years of background in Product Management.
After the success of our first Austin Product Management MeetUp last month, we are very excited to be inviting you to our second in-person gathering. Join us for pizza & beer, and connect with fellow designers, CSMs, engineers, founders, dedicated product managers, and more! 🍕🍺
Let’s continue to grow this amazing PM community in Austin, see you there 🎉
- June 15th at 5:30pm – 7:30pm CT
- Capital Factory (701 Brazos St)
- 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM – Open doors, networking, pizza & drinks
- 6:00 PM – 6:15 PM – Introductions and Icebreakers
- 6:15 PM – 6:45 PM – Lightning talk + Q&A: Early PM Advice. Beliefs, and practices that have helped me succeed in product roles, by Bradley Smith – Head of Product @GreenRoom
- 6:45 PM – 7:30 PM – Networking and sharing good practices, tips, challenges, tools, and learnings!
About our guest speaker:
- Bradley Smith, Head of Product at Green Room
Bradley has a bachelor’s degree in intelligence analysis (read: not tech) from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University and has worked in ops, development, and product on a variety of tech projects for about a decade. Bradley served in operations roles with a Google X project, helped scale MineralSoft, a YC-backed startup, as their first product hire through rapid growth and acquisition, and has helped lead products in bootstrapped and less traditionally financed software products. He is currently head of product at Green Room building payment tools for the live music industry. He’ll be presenting advice and best practices he’s picked up in his 10+ years of experience, aimed at people new or breaking into the role.