THE CENTER OF GRAVITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS IN TEXAS
Building a Culture of Cybersecurity Awareness – Dallas
RSVP FOR THIS EVENT
Today Cybersecurity means being ever vigilant, risk aware and creating a culture across your company that can manage cybersecurity actively. Building a culture of awareness for cybersecurity for executives and boards of directors is a key issue for corporations, investors, shareholders and employees today! Leadership from the top with an educated voice on cybersecurity issues is in great demand.
Please join us in exploring CompTIA’s Cybersecurity Whitepaper during this moderated webinar. We will explore the whitepaper with current cyber use cases which will give all participants a “birds eye view” into a high level cyber playbook.
• Mary Beth Borgwing, CompTIA CCAB Co-Chair, Cyber Social Club
• Mary Chaney, CompTIA CCAB Advisory Board, ICMCP Director
• Val Mukherjee, Founder, Cyber Future Foundation
• Harold Collum, Founder, Cyber Future Foundation
We would like to thank the following co-sponsors including:
• Capital Factory
• Standish Cyber Corp
• Cyber Social Club
• Cyber Future Foundation
• Law Offices of Mary N. Chaney P.L.L.C
• CompTIA Cybersecurity Advisory Board
By Appointment Only
Our doors are open! Reach out to Members@CapitalFactory.com to book your private, in-person membership tour.