Cultural Confidence Workshop
Succeed Globally: Develop the Ability to
Work Effectively Across Cultures
A 2-hour interactive workshop designed and delivered
by Anna Katrina Davey of Cultural Confidence
This hands-on workshop will:
- Clarify how culture impacts performance, effective communication, work relationships and international business success
- Develop awareness of our own cultural conditioning, blind spots and hot buttons
- Explain how culture works and its key variables
- Help distinguish between easy-to-see “superficial” cultural differences and those elements of culture – most often “invisible” ones – that are actually critical to avoiding misunderstandings, loss of business, damaged relationships and reputation
- Introduce a practical cultural framework to identify our cultural blueprint and navigate complex cross-cultural situations
- Provide with global English and communication guidelines
Workshop Leader Bio:
As Founder and President of Cultural Confidence, Anna Katrina Davey has used her multicultural background and global experience to help people and companies maximize their success across cultural boundaries.
Anna Katrina has helped numerous Fortune 500 companies compete in global markets by training executives and staff to work and communicate effectively across the globe. Her corporate training programs focus on the areas of international assignments, expatriate risk management, new market entry, merger integration, workplace diversity and global leadership.
Anna Katrina has furthermore worked with attorneys by providing culture expert witness services, with universities by facilitating study abroad intercultural boot camps for students, as well as with several non-profit organizations, preparing professionals for foreign exchange programs.
In addition to founding Cultural Confidence, Anna Katrina also served for four years as President of SIETAR Austin, Society for Intercultural Education Training and Research, bringing an array of thought provoking intercultural programs to the local community.
Born and raised in Trieste, Italy, Anna Katrina is a dual citizen of Italy and the USA, and also holds a German diplomatic passport. She earned a Master’s degree in Geography and Cultural Anthropology from Albert-Ludwigs Universität in Freiburg, Germany and received further professional training in Intercultural Communication from in Bonn, Germany.
Anna Katrina has extensive international living and work experience on three continents and has traveled to 45 countries. Along with having native fluency in Italian, German and English, she has also studied Vietnamese, Spanish, Latin and Ancient Greek.
To learn more about Anna Katrina Davey, visitwww.culturalconfidence.com or connect with her on LinkedIn.