THE CENTER OF GRAVITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS IN TEXAS
Designing for the SXSW Experience
RSVP FOR THIS EVENT
We are all traumatically aware of the SXSW’s impending touchdown to Austin, Texas.
As you weather the SX-storm, keep tabs on your interactions with the SXSW brand. You’ll find perfect conditions for service design.
Keep your observations in mind for our next Service Design, ATX meeting.
We will be designing for the SXSW experience, building prototypes to help communicate & test our experiential solutions.
- We will begin with a quick discussion about prototyping experiences: methods, approaches, examples. We will then review our artifacts for the night: in the interest of time, Jo & Lincoln will be providing a few play personas & broad painpoints related to theSXSW experience.
- We will break into groups & use these personas & painpoints to ideate service solutions that might improve the SXSW experience.
- We will then choose a prototyping method that will best communicate our group’s idea.Make it! Build it! Draw it! Act it out! Let’s get that experience out of our heads & into reality!
- We will each spit back our prototyped solutions in a round-robin or to the rest of the group, time permitting.
- We’ll end the meeting with a discussion on our approaches to ideation & building these prototypes.
Hope to see you there!
If you missed the last meeting, take a look at our post about it & get excited for the next one.
Please try your best to be on time. We will begin group work by 7:15. (But if you’re running behind, come find Jo or Lincoln & we’ll give you the low down.)
Bring yourself & a few other warm bodies, because we’ve got SPACE, y’all! Capital Factory is generously hosting our next meeting!
By Appointment Only
Our doors are open! Reach out to Members@CapitalFactory.com to book your private, in-person membership tour.