Epic Office Hours
Innovation is critical to successfully competing in the global economy. And diversity is critical to unleashing even greater innovation! Capital Factory invites you to nurture and grow that diversity at our second Epic Office Hours for Greater Diversity . This open event is a focused effort to cultivate relationships amongst Austin’s vibrant community of entrepreneurs.
Specifically, the goal of these Office Hours is to bring together a diverse group of high potential, high growth companies to meet with some of the most successful entrepreneurs, most active angel investors, most experienced lawyers, and most prominent venture capitalists from around the world in order to foster inclusion in our startup community.
Are you a startup founder?
Apply here for the opportunity to have 15 minute rotations to pitch your startup and get feedback. This does not guarentee you a spot, availability will depend on the number of mentors and companies that sign up. However, there are always last minute cancellations so it’s worth putting yourself on the wait list if that is all that is left. You will be notified if your application has been accepted a few days before the event.
Are you a Mentor?
Apply here for the opportunity to have 15 minute coaching sessions with startups in which you will listen to pitches and provide feedback. This does not guarentee you a spot, availability will depend on the number of mentors and companies that sign up.
How does it work?
- Register here on Eventbrite
- A few days before the event we will schedule your meetings
- During the event you will get 15 minutes with each Mentor/company
How can you make the most of your 15 minutes?
- Don’t spend more than 5 minutes introducing yourself and explaining your business
- Give short, concise answers to the Mentor’s questions
- If you’re doing all the talking, you’re not learning anything
- Come prepared – research who you are meeting with on LinkedIn and write down questions in advance
Interested in learning more about Capital Factory?
Many Capital Factory Mentors available to meet with you and Capital Factory Staff members will be onsite to give a tour of our incredible facilities and answer questions.