FIESTA 🎉 Founders, Investors, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Techies, Austin Newcomer
Welcome 🎉 F.I.E.S.T.A. 🎉 Founders, Investors, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Techies, and Austin Newcomers. Learn more about us and connect to the ATX Tech community at FIESTA.COMMUNITY
Our Mission is to connect startup founders to the “community builders” serving the startup ecosystem. These community builders include event organizers, networking events, accelerators & incubators, service providers, VCs, and more.
AGENDA FOR THE MONTHLY MEETUP
Scan the QR code at the entrance/check-in table upon arrival. Provide name, email, and answer four multiple-choice questions. Once you see 🎉Check-In Successful 🎉 Thank You! Our greeters will let you in and provide a name tag.
- 5:30 PM Check-in begins and doors open
- 5:30 – 6:40 PM – Sign-in, network, snack. pizza & drinks are available until 6:35 PM
- 6:45 –7:15 PM – Announcements, sponsors/community members share.
- 7:15 – 8:30 PM network & connect with many amazing humans
- 8:30 PM – Exit the room as doors close. Head over to the after-party if you want to continue visiting.
Where to Park?
Parking: Street parking is free after 6 PM. Capital Factory Austin offers parking validations Monday-Friday between 5 pm-10 pm. Guests must enter the garage at 5 pm or later and leave before 10 pm to have their parking validated down to $7 using a coupon provided by the front desk host.
Many thanks to our sponsors as they make our events extra special. Become a sponsor
- Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas.
- KOYA Innovations Send kudos and kindness to anyone, anywhere, at any time. Delight your customers, colleagues, or employees with a KOYA through text or email.
Service Provider, Accelerator, Incubator, VC sponsors:
- Draper Startup House Accelerator (DSH) – fosters and funds early-stage startups — providing an environment where passion, creativity and a desire to change the world collide. Apply for cohort 2 by July 15th
- Prompt Video directs brands to produce authentic videos quickly from their community.
- Two12 Provides $240/year cap table management as well as the valuation, fund administration, and SPV formation services.
- PROCOLOMBIA promotes international tourism, foreign direct investment, non-traditional exports, and the Country Brand of Colombia.
In-Kind Services provided by:
- Texas Beer Co. is brewing delicious, locally sourced beer that makes Texans proud.
- Free Water is a revolutionary marketing channel that utilizes premium spring water as a new type of advertising medium while prioritizing philanthropy and sustainability.
Please note that any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 so we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance. We are not responsible for anyone’s health and safety at this event. Thank you.