Founders Academy Essentials
About this event
Amongst all the excitement of running a startup is a lot of hard work and stressful decisions. Founders Academy Essentials is a 3-day lunch-n-learn curriculum designed specifically for driven entrepreneurs that are passionate about their business potential!
Whether you’re working on your MVP and preparing for launch or already generating revenue, you will be exposed to fundamental insights and tools to help dramatically increase your odds of success.
What To Expect
Program Dates – April 25-27
11:15AM (prepare to begin); 11:30AM – 1:00PM (lectures).
*This event is in-person and online event.
*Attendees have the option to attend in person at Capital Factory Austin. Be sure to register for the “In Person” ticket to claim your spot!
- Developing Your Idea
- Elevator Pitch Secrets
- Sizing your Market
- Business Development Secrets & Strategic Partnerships
- Setting the Stage for a Future Acquisition Exit
- Founder & Early Employee Compensation
- How Much Should You Raise & When?
- Seed Funding Vehicles and Terms
- Fundraising Issues, Hints & Tips
Please plan to attend at least 2 sessions when registering.