Fueling American Innovation to Inspire Tomorrow’s Women Technologists
The United States needs to broaden its innovation ecosphere demographically, geographically, and economically. America needs more inventors participating in the many benefits U.S. patents can provide. Texas is ranked #1 as the best state for women entrepreneurs. And the USPTO looks forward to working with industry, academia, and other government agencies to identify ways to increase the number of women inventors in all sectors of our economy.
• Andrei Iancu – Under Secretary for Intellectual Property and Director for the United States Patent and Trademark Officer
• Molly Kocialski – Director for the Rocky Mountain Regional United States Patent and Trademark Office
• Hope Shimabuku – Director for the Texas Regional United States Patent and Trademark Office
• Adrianna Cantu – Co-founder and CEO, Revealix, Inc.
• Susann Keohane – IBM Master Inventor and IBM Global Leader, Healthy Aging Innovation
• Ingrid Vanderveldt – (Moderator), Founder & Chairman, EBW2020, MintHER™ & Vanderveldt Global Investments