Fundraising in Texas – AMA Webinar with VC’s Joshua Baer & Brett Hurt
Join us ONLINE for a WEBINAR about Fundraising in Texas with some of the most active Venture Capitalists in Texas from the comfort of your desk or your couch! You’ll get the chance to ask all of your questions in our favorite Ask Me Anything format.
Most of the events that we do are in person so we’re trying this new format to see if it allows new people to participate who don’t live nearby or can’t get away at that time of day. This is our first one so thanks for helping us to make it a success!
You can check out the slides and video from previous talks before you come here. The content is updated each month because the startup scene is always changing!
YOU’LL GET ANSWER TO QUESTIONS LIKE…
• Should I bootstrap or raise money?
• How do I meet my first investors?
• Should I do an equity round or convertible note?
• Should I join an accelerator?
• How do I figure out my valuation?
• How long will it take to raise funding?
• How do I know if I’m ready?
YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT…
• Fundraising basics
• Texas Angel Investors
• Texas Venture Capitalists
• Texas Incubators & Accelerators
• Capital Factory