Growth Hacking Live @ SXSW: 30 growth hacks you can use to boost your startup
***THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SXSW EVENT***
SXSW Special edition!
There’s a lot of terrible information in the social media/online marketing/growth marketing space.
This talk intends to deliver, in real-time, real value to attendants; including how to quickly grow a community online, forming a substantial pre-launch strategy, how to ensure your emails and tweets get seen/answered, creating easy workflows, content marketing and user acquisition.
Attendants will leave with many practical methods that will be useful in executing a growth strategy (free) applicable to many industries, actionable immediately. This session will uncover the tips and tricks the big startups have used, as well as secret hacks Vincent has used with clients he has worked with at his agency, Magnific.
What you’ll learn
1. An introduction to the “hacker mindset” and how you can use it to quadruple your companies growth
2. A step-by-step on how to rapidly grow your social media communities and get free traffic/users/feedback from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
3. Outlining a perfect pre-launch strategy to gather emails so you have users on day one
4. A brief outline of how to hack PR coverage, and some tactics to quickly boost your SEO
5. An overview of the most up-to-date tactics and software to enable efficient email marketing, sales, and productivity
6. How to build your marketing stack for just $9 a month
7. Everything you need to know about user experience in 90 seconds (yes, really)
Read what other people, who have seen this talk recently, have been saying about it at: Http://bitly.com/2016talks
About the Speaker
London-based Vincent Dignan helps grow early-stage companies through a combination of rapid social media growth, guerrilla community management tactics, and growth hacks which have seen companies go from zero to thousands of signups/followers/users virtually overnight.]
He founded planetivy.com & screenrobot.com. They have received nearly 20 million pageviews, while content he has overseen for other clients has received over 150 million page views so far.
His company, Magnific, beat 1500+ other startups to be accepted into prestigious accelerator Techstars London. He was asked by The Duke Of York to help his companies at Pitch@Palace 4.0 and boost social media on the night of the event at St. James’s Palace with The Duchess of York. He has been interviewed in Inc, New Statesman, TechCrunch, and The London Economist, and has written for the likes of Huffington Post and Tech City News. He put on secretsauceconference.com, a one-day conference to help London startup entrepreneurs boost their companies. It attracted 600+ attendees throughout the day and night event.
His company has driven thousands of followers, conversations, and signups for other startups. He has given talks at conferences and events around the world on content marketing, social media, growth hacking, and user acquisition. This talk will be an updated version of the session which was voted best talk at SXSW V2V 2015 in Las Vegas. You can read his blog here.