Hiring For Startups: Finding & Retaining Talent
In this event, we will discuss the strategies for finding and retaining talent at startups.
- 6:00 pm – Networking
- 6:15 pm – Event Intro
- 6:30 pm – Hiring For Startups: Finding & Retaining Talent
- 7:30 pm – Wrap up + Networking
- 8:00 pm – End
August 8, 2022, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
8th Floor (Room Name: Captain America)
701 Brazos St, Suite 1600 Austin, TX
- FounderDash (https://founderdash.com/)
FounderDash makes startups easy. FounderDash provides the tools and resources to take your startup from idea to market and beyond by guiding you through each step, following the best practices in the industry.
- SocialMiningAi (https://socialminingai.com/)
SocialMiningAi helps businesses find, engage and retain customers using best-in-class products and industry-specific AI/ML models.
- Capital Factory (https://capitalfactory.com/)
Austin’s Center of Gravity for Entrepreneurs. Learn. Work. Accelerate.
Who is this event for?
This is a free event open for anyone interested in Austin startups.
• Want feedback on your ideas for a startup?
• Want to meet people that founded/run their startups in Austin?
• Want to know how startups in Austin are doing things and learn from them?
• Want to discuss the challenges you are facing in your startup and get help?
• Want to spread the word and get people talking about your startup?
• Want to share your startup experience with newbies?
• Want to help local startups with their challenges?
• Just want to meet other folks involved in startups?
Then, this event is for you. You could be an entrepreneur, designer, developer…well it doesn’t matter. This is open for everyone interested in Austin startups. Come, grab a drink and meet other startuppers in Austin. Exchange ideas, information, contacts, help each other and do more.