Innovating through modern software architecture and methods
Join software industry experts to discuss current challenges in software development. Food and drinks will be served, come early to network with your peers!
This session will address tackling modern software technology challenges and ensuring quality all along the development process, while keeping customer satisfaction and the User Experience (UX) a primary focus.
Location: Capital Factory, 701 Brazos St 16th floor. Please sign in on the 16th floor and join us in the ACL room!
6pm – 6:30pm: Grab a drink and some food, and mingle with your peers
6:30pm-8:30pm : Session
Addressing modern software architecture challenges – by Alon Fliess, Chief Architect @CodeValue, Azure MVP, MRD
- From monolith to micro service architecture
- The modern host – Docker containers, Service Fabric, Serverless computing with Azure Functions and Amazon Lambda
- From on-premise to the cloud
- 24/7/365 – The modern architecture & DevOps challenge
From Idea to Reality – modern methods for project implementation – By Ronen Rubinfeld, Development Management & Methodology Lead @CodeValue & Alon Fliess, Chief Architect @CodeValue, Azure MVP, MRD
- Getting Started – Architecture & UX problem domain analysis overview – the CodeValue way
- Customer-oriented project management
- Beyond the initial phase – Development in Production
- DevOps and delivery practices
- Modern Debugging in Production environments
- UI/UX, DevOps, Cloud, Cost & Privacy dilemmas
8:30pm-9:00pm : Q&A & networking