Intro to Alternatives to VC Funding in Dallas & Ask Me Anything – Dallas
Are you an entrepreneur starting a new company? Recently moved your company to Texas?
Join us at Capital Factory + The DEC for happy hour and a live AMA all about Alternative Resources to VC Funding in Texas! Come hear an overview from experienced entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, large bankers and angel investors and get a chance to introduce yourself and ask questions.
You’ll get answers to questions like…
- How to crowdsource?
- Should I do an equity round or convertible note?
- Different ways to raise capital without VC Funding?
- How much should I ask for if I apply for a bank loan?
- How do I figure out my valuation?
- Best practices for applying for loans?
- What will it cost?
You will find out about…
- Why Texas
- Capital Factory
- Dallas Venture Capitalists
- Angel Investors
- Venture Capitalists
- Incubators & Accelerators
- Pitch Events
Have questions beforehand?
Email email@example.com with the subject line: Alternatives to VC Fundraising AMA Questions!