THE CENTER OF GRAVITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS IN TEXAS
Intro to Capital Factory with JD Weinstein
RSVP FOR THIS EVENT
When you’re serious about starting a company, you’re ready to start working at Capital Factory. You might start with a coworking membership while you’re still working on the side or looking for a co-founder, and then upgrade to a dedicated desk or small office once you get some seed funding.
You could probably work from anywhere – your house, a coffee shop, or some extra space in someone else’s office – so why work at Capital Factory?
• Inspiring Work Environment – You’re competing for talent against the biggest and best companies in Austin. They spend big bucks to provide an amazing work environment that a small startup normally couldn’t compete with – but as part of Capital Factory you can have an awesome office that doesn’t break the bank with unmatched amenities like a view of the Capitol, an onsite gym, stocked kitchen, game room, device lab and video recording studio.
• Surrounded by Entrepreneurs – Everyone around you is working on tech startups and facing many of the same challenges. You might meet your co-founder in the kitchen or get a critical question answered in our exclusive online forums.
• Advice from Peers and Mentors – Capital Factory members have a special office hours calendar full of other entrepreneurs and investors who volunteer their time to help other members of the community. Every day there are spots available to get advice and introductions about fundraising, recruiting, technology, intellectual property, marketing, sales and many other topics.
• Introductions to Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists – Most of the local angel investors are Capital Factory members and most of the ones who visit Austin stop by for guest office hours to meet our startups. We’re constantly introducing investors to entrepreneurs. If you can get two of our Partners to invest in your startup, it can unlock hundreds of thousands of dollars in automatic matching funds.
• Month-to-Month – Landlords in Austin demand a minimum term of 3 years for a lease downtown. Startup CEOs don’t know how many employees they will have 3 months from now, never mind 3 years from now! Month to month means you only pay for what you actually use and don’t get stuck double-paying when you outgrow your space. We have a variety of seating options that you can mix and match including shared desks, dedicated desks, private offices, and a special “sales pit” for people on the phone all day.
By Appointment Only
Our doors are open! Reach out to Members@CapitalFactory.com to book your private, in-person membership tour.