How to Meet Investors in Austin & Ask Me Anything with Joshua Baer
Haven’t moved to Austin yet? Join us for the next edition of How to Meet Investors & Ask Me Anything with Capital Factory founder Joshua Baer.
Follow @AustinTechLive on Twitter to know when we’re live & watch here.
Already taken a tour of Capital Factory? Awesome! The event starts at 4:30PM after the 4PM tour.
Are you an entrepreneur starting a new company? Recently moved your company to Austin? Come hear an overview from an experienced entrepreneur and angel investor and get a chance to introduce yourself and ask questions.
5:15pm Ask Me Anything
You can check out the slides and video from previous talks before you come here. The content is updated each month because the startup scene is always changing!
You’ll get answers to questions like…
• How do I meet my first investors?
• Should I do an equity round or convertible note?
• Should I join an accelerator?
• How do I figure out my valuation?
• How long will it take to raise funding?
• What will it cost?
You will find out about…
• Capital Factory
• Austin Angel Investors
• Austin Venture Capitalists
• Austin Incubators & Accelerators
• Startup Lawyers
• Startup Banks
• Pitch Events
• Angels vs. VC’s
• Blogs to read