Mobile UX – Maximizing Return on Investment
Through a mix of short discussions and hands-on activities, this hour and a half event introduces participants to the business impacts of Mobile Experience Design. It will help you:
– Predict behavior patterns
– Increase customer loyalty metrics and incremental purchases
– Identify which user stories will create the largest return on investment
– Translate customer insights into product
– Measurably impact your key performance indicators
– Test business hypotheses
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is ideal for anyone who seeks to accelerate the pace of discovery within their organization, is interested in Design Thinking, or who manages product. It will be particularly useful for people managing or owning product development.
– Product managers, designers, researchers, user experience professionals, marketers, consultants, engineers, and learning professionals interested in improving user experience;
– Business, non-profit, government, and academic leaders interested in building a culture of innovation or otherwise creating new value through Design Thinking.
- 11:30am – Food & Social
- 12:00pm – Presentation
- 12:15pm – Workshop
- 12:45pm – Q&A + Wrap-up
WHAT YOU WILL GET
– Jackrabbit’s “User Session Field Guide & Kit“
– Jackrabbit’s bibliographies on:
1) Mobile Design Best Practices;
2) Business Impacts of UX;
3) Customer Insights to Action;