Pediatric Impact Tour: Dallas / Fort Worth
Join us for a night focused on the Pediatric Well and Special Care population and the dedicated and passionate providers who serve them. Get inspired, network & connect with your peers, learn about the current state of pediatrics in Texas, and celebrate a decade of providing free information to families and pediatric provider networking in the Lonestar State!
Be Inspired! You don’t want to miss our keynote speaker, Jonathan Mooney’s unique message of inclusion, diversity, and triumph! Jonathan’s work has been featured in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune, USA Today, HBO, NPR, ABC News, New York Magazine, The Washington Post, and The Boston Globe, and he continues to speak across the nation about neurological and physical diversity, inspiring those who live with differences and advocating for change. He is the author of The Short Bus and Learning Outside the Lines.
Who Should Come? All providers who serve maternal health, infants, kids, teens, and young adults.
- Medical Providers: Pediatric Nurses, Pediatricians, Pediatric Specialist, Children’s Hospital Administrators, Audiologist, Dentist, Surgeons, Medicaid focused Health Plans, Durable Medical Equipment Providers (DME), Private Duty Nursing Companies / Home Health, Urgent Care Centers, ER staff, Pharmacist, Optometrist, Orthotics & Prosthetics, NICU Nurses, Primary Care Physicians, Social Workers, Case Managers, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Child Life Specialist.
- Therapy Providers: Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Speech Therapist, Behavior Analyst, Register Behavior Technician (RBT), Counselors, Hippo Therapist, Medical Massage, Play Therapist, Music Therapist, Respiratory Therapist, Vision Therapy, Service Animals.
- Education Providers: Teachers: Pre-K, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle, High School, and College, Librarians, Special Education (SPED) Teachers, Aides, Administrators, Behavior Specialist, (SPED) Advocates, ISD Support Groups, Assistive Technology Specialist, Counselors, Transition Specialist.
- Nutrition Providers: Breastfeeding/Lactation Specialist, Enteral Nutrition, Food Bank/Food Pantry, Food Delivery, Specialty Formulas, Nutritionist, Food Brands, Grocers, Health and Wellness Support Groups, etc.
- Family Providers: Adoption Services, Child Welfare Organizations, Child Protective Services (CPS), Child Safety Specialist, Attorneys (Guardianship, Estate Planning, Divorce), Non-profits, Support Group Leaders, State Agencies HHSC / Children’s and Pregnant Women Programs, City Programs, CPR Instructors, Doulas, ECI Programs, Emergency / Disaster Resources, Faith-Based Services, Foster Care Agencies, Financial Planners, Legal Support, MHMR Authorities, Parent Coaches, Residential Communities, Respite Care Providers, Shelters, Support Services, Transportation Services, Travel, Vocation Programs, etc.
- Recreation Providers: Sports, Adaptive Adventure Sports, Adaptive Playgrounds, Adaptive Sports, Arts & Music, Camps, Cooking Classes, Dance, Fitness Programs, Gymnastics, Horse Riding, Martial Arts, Pageants, Swimming, City & County Parks and Recreation, YMCA, First Tee Programs / Golf, Band Directors, Choir Directors, etc.