THE CENTER OF GRAVITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS IN TEXAS
Pitch Workshop for Austin Founders
RSVP FOR THIS EVENT
Perfect your pitch in a low pressure environment for the next big opportunity that comes your way.
Learn to craft a compelling pitch for your startup in a friendly, risk-free environment. We’ll start the workshop with a presentation from pitch coach and CF Mentor Wen Zhang. After the presentation, founders who attend can practice their live pitch then receive live feedback from CF Mentors and Investors.
During the workshop, we will discuss:
- Crafting a story-centric demo day pitch (3 to 5 minutes)
- Building a slide deck to accompany your pitch
- Preparing on the day of your pitch
You’ll walk away with:
- An outline of your pitch structure
- Knowledge of how to build a unique investor pitch that gets to YES
- Winning mindset and strategy to use on pitch day
- Feedback on your pitch from CF Mentors & Investors
Wen Zhang Bio:
Wen is the Founder and CEO of INNW Institute, with a mission to empower and support founders to grow and scale their business via pitching.
Wen succeeds in both the startup and corporate world experiencing in software, hardware, and service-based business models. She has experience in launching a new business, expanding the market internationally, and scaling and managing global enterprise business. In a Fortune 500 company, she is leading a $320M yearly product portfolio while managing 400 sales teams across the North American region. She is passionate about supporting founders to grow and scale their ventures, working through their business model as well as the pitching process to connect and resonate with investors and customers via pitch deck.
Wen holds a Master’s Degree in Marketing and Advertising from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Duke University.
Capital Factory Venture Team Attendees:
- Nick Spiller, Venture Principal
- Sanika Bhave, Venture Associate
- Tanaka Tava, Venture Associate
- Dana Tran, Venture Analyst
By Appointment Only
Our doors are open! Reach out to Members@CapitalFactory.com to book your private, in-person membership tour.