Scaling Up for Female Entrepreneurs: Deal Head on with Head Trash
A practical, fun and information-packed workshop where female entrepreneurs will develop a roadmap to confidently scale their business, focusing on five critical decisions that every business leader must get right.
But knowing the critical business decisions to get right is not enough – there will be times when female entrepreneurs experience self-defeating emotions and behaviors that prevent them from making fast, solid decisions. Every day, in fact!
There is also the head trash that comes with being an entrepreneur, to name a few:
‒ Earning respect in a male dominated field can be a lonely and frustrating journey;
‒ Accessing funding very often ends up in tears and empty pockets;
‒ Coming on strong about accomplishments and self-worth doesn’t seem to have the same impact as when male colleagues promote themselves;
‒ Finding role models, advisors and mentors that don’t take advantage can be a challenge;
‒ Being a “Mompreneur” sometimes feels like a conductor without a baton and score;
‒ Fearing failure seems to be par for the course.
Join Lisa and Juletta and learn how to stop recycling head trash and throw it out – for good! Practice how to free up those grey cells and grow your business with confident, courageous decisions in five critical business areas:
- People: attract and keep the right players. Become a magnet for A players who are accountable, engaged and outperform.
- Core: a strong core reduces the risk of instability from cultural challenges, loss of focus, disengagement, and lack of heart as a business scales up. Create possibilities leveraging core strengths, and drive decisions based on core purpose and values. Make time to keep the business core alive.
- Strategy: create a differentiated strategy and play to win. Breakdown the 3-year plan using a strategic execution system to drive confidence in predicting future growth.
- Execution: intentionally choose 1-year priorities with the domino effect in mind, adopt clear KPIs, and drive flawless execution. Inspire and engage people through disciplined meeting and communication rhythms. Fine tune and enhance processes that reduce drama.
- Cash: accelerate cash to fuel growth. Improve business cycles to ensure the business is never short of cash.
The workshop leverages Juletta’s and Lisa’s combined careers spanning sixty years working around the globe for multinational companies, running their own coaching and consulting companies and recycling a boat load of garbage that they are now pleased to share with others!
Their scaling up growth coaching builds on Gazelles International coaching tools and methodology introduced by Verne Harnish in his #1 Strategy book for growth firms: Scaling Up: “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits 2:0”.
Attendee Benefits – learn how to:
- Deal head on with head trash;
- Effectively remove head junk;
- Work on the business vs. in the business;
- Scale to $10M, $100M, $1B+ without drama;
- Double the company’s cash;
- Achieve 3x industry profitability;
- Use straight forward, effective one-page tools to deal with head trash and to grow the business, including the One-Page Strategic Plan and the Rockefeller Habits Execution Checklist, which more than 40,000 firms around the globe have used to scale their companies successfully.
Network with like-minded, growth driven female entrepreneurs.