Sprites Action Program
Sprites Action Program provides community members from around Austin the chance to work with very talented STEM/CS teenagers on any tech related issue or problem that requires the assistance of a digital native. This program is designed for adults, businesses, and even startups, to come in and work with our Sprites on any issue you need help with.
All our Sprites work one-on-one with community members so people are able to get the attention they need for the problem they are having. All our Sprites experience levels vary depending on their expertise and training.
This program is perfect for any of the following areas:
– Training on how to use a new tech device or gadget
– Learn how to build a website
– Get practice building a basic WordPress website
– Understand what the latest social media trends are
– Discover what the most popular apps are and why
– kids wanting to improve their STEM/CS skills
– Find out how to do more with your smartphone or mobile device
– how to backup all your devices to the cloud or external drive
– troubleshoot a problem with your tablet or laptop
– Refresher course on how to use a certain software program (will need to provide laptop & software)
– Startups that want feedback on an app or product that is geared toward youth*
– Businesses looking to work with tech savvy students*
– Individuals or organizations needing feedback from students
In addition to our Sprites providing exceptional services to community members, parents are encouraged to take advantage of this program if they have kids (3rd thru 8th grade) that are interested in developing their STEM skills. Our Sprites can sit and work with your child on any of the following areas:
– Math and Science Projects
– How to use Scratch
– Help Setup a YouTube channel
– Learn how to Edit video using their laptop or smartphone
– Improve digital building skills
The individual attention your child will receive will help them to focus more on developing their skills and learning something new that they can take home and use.
See you at 10am!