Startup CTO private dinner – Scaling Your Engineering Teams
Private discussion&networking dinner for technical startup leaders. The topic of the evening: Scaling Your Engineering Teams
If you are the Chief Technology Officer, or the Engineering Lead in a Startup, feel invited to our closed dinner. We want to create a space for discussion and networking with excellent food and a relaxed atmosphere.
Topic of the Evening:
Scaling Your Engineering Team
- When it’s the right time to scale? Staying cost-effective while scaling
- The importance of hiring in maintaining the engineering culture.
- Models of scaling technical teams – lessons from growing a team from X to XX to XXX people.
- In-house vs external provider. Single components or whole chunks of code? What about IP and know-how?
- Hiring span, the lifecycle of the in-house engineer, and poaching risk.
- 7 PM: Event start. Quick introduction, drinks for everyone.
- Intro session – so everyone can say hello and tell a few words about themself.
- Open discussion with insights from Apptension & guests.
- Free form discussion & networking!