Blockchain Hackathon Sponsored by moovel
Blockchain technology is enabling mobility and financial services for new, disruptive possibilities. These new technologies will run our future businesses and change the landscape of exchange. Blockchain is going to change the way we write contracts, manage documents, create files, and secure payment.
Whether you’re a developer, designer, entrepreneur, student or just passionate about new technology, join us for Capital Factory’s Blockchain Hackathon. Come be a part of reinventing currency as we know it in just 48 hours.
Places are limited and subject to eligibility. By registering for the event you agree to the Official Rules. 100% of the code created belongs to the participants and you will work in teams over the weekend to create your joint concepts.
WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Choose Your Topic
In addition to the topics below, we welcome any project!
- Usage of smart contracts to run rental and mobility services
- Optimization of ID & user management using blockchain
- Secure authentication of customers or documents (e.g. driving licenses, vehicles, signatures)
- Secure payment transactions for mobility services
- Bundling of services and creation of one customer file
WHO CAN JOIN?
Startups: Early-stage startups, interested in one of the themes above
Individuals: Do you have a great idea linked to mobility, fintech or security? Are you a strong developer? An innovative designer?
Teams: Join with others around a project you want to develop