Cloud Solutions 101: Options After Quickbooks
For many small and mid-sized businesses, QuickBooks has been the preferred choice for financial software in the organization’s early days – and for solid reasons. QuickBooks is well-known and easy to use, and it offers the basic functionality that almost any business can use to get off the ground. Unfortunately, virtually every growing business also soon realizes that QuickBooks ultimately presents limitations such as inflexible, processes, data accessibility issues, inadequate security, and primitive reporting.
In this presentation, we’ll discuss how to overcome these Top Five Limitations of QuickBooks
- Over-Reliance on Spreadsheets to Support Financial Processes and Reporting
- Excess Manual Data Entry and Re-Entry
- Limited Access to Reports and Information to Drive
- Difficulty in Adapting to New Business Requirements Decision-Making
- Inadequate Controls Around Financial Processes