Creatives Meet Business: Lean Business Edition
Creatives Meet Business is an event and podcast series that helps artists and creatives learn the ropes of entrepreneurship and create a sustainable lifestyle. Who do we mean when we say “creative”? For us, creative is a broad term – you could create apps, concepts, films, compositions, words, websites, songs, dance numbers, or pies (among other things, naturally we didn’t include everything here, but you get the idea).
We help you learn tough to tackle concepts through an intimate set-up of roundtable discussions with Austin’s top professionals in the fields supporting the creative industry. Join us Tuesday, December 11th for the Lean Business Edition, hosted by Capital Factory and learn about Lean Business Methodology!
We’ve got you, the solopreneur / creative entrepreneur, in mind when it comes to helping you better understand lean business methodology and how to operate “lean”…which is exactly why we’re bringing in the big guns to help!
Get ready to spend some time chatting about…
• Assembling the Puzzle Pieces: How to Find Customer Product Fit – Dave Perry, COO – XOR Inc.
• The Art of Being Taken Seriously as a One-Person Team // Mark Phillip, CEO / Founder – Are You Watching This?!
• How Your Values Fit Into Your Value Proposition // Dallas Snell, Founder / Chairman / COO – Portalarium
• How to Clarify Your Target Market and Messaging // Jennie Trower, Co-Founder – Jarrett and Jennie Customized Self-Defense
• Creating the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and Refining Along the Way // Scott Willis, President / Founder – Tequila 512
Chat with each pro for 20 minutes before they rotate to the next table – speed dating style – all while getting acquainted with your tablemates that span the entire spectrum of the creative industries in Austin. Don’t know what we mean by “speed dating style?” No problem! You stay planted, so pick a table of strangers (aka – friends you haven’t met yet) and settle in for the ride. Every 20 minutes, one of the amazing folks listed above will drop some knowledge at your table (and please feel free to ask questions, engage and ENJOY). Each one of them will be hosting a UNIQUE discussion, so no two speakers (or conversations) are alike.
Drinks (of the “spirited” variety) and snacks are provided.
We can’t wait to see you!
-Creatives Meet Business
*Note: Conversations at the table will be recorded for future use in the Creatives Meet Business podcast.