Data Security Tech Talk – Dallas
We’re teaming up with Walmart e-Commerce to have a talk all about data, keeping it secure and what trends will have the most impact.
6:30-7:15 networking and drinks
7:15-8:00 Data Security Tech Talk
8:00-8:30 Networking & follow up conversations
Join the conversation:
– Everything is going digital – consumers are going mobile, digital transformation is key at the enterprise level, brick and mortar stores are moving online. What does this mean for data security as we increase our digital footprint?
– Data security among the rise of blockchain, AI, IoT and Facial ID: what trends are impacting it, positively or negatively?
– Cyber attacks and data breaches: should we be considered about our information being held hostage or stolen? How concerned should we being hacked? With what seems like a data leak a day, where is the real threat to consumers and businesses? How about with our drones or autonomous cars?
– Users + security. How do we use empathy to tighten up security liabilities in the UX process?
– What’s the role of compliance-laws-regulation in a time of fake news and accidental info drips?
– Data centres – the cloud – what does it all mean for cybersecurity?
Interested in getting involved with Tech in Motion? We’re looking for innovative demo companies, speakers, sponsors and more. Apply here. (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZC278DP)
This event is great if you’re new to the community, need to get out and meet some fresh faces, or just love the tech community here in Dallas. Check out more on why we were named a Top 10 Best Meetup in the area here: http://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/best-meetup-groups-in-dallas-bitcoin-meditation-film-and-more-10149061. For more information or to directly contact the organizer, please email Lindsay Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the event!