THE CENTER OF GRAVITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS IN TEXAS
Decrypting Blockchain Investments
RSVP FOR THIS EVENT | $5.00
Plutus21 has partnered with SMU Engaged Learning and Capital Factory to host the first event of a series: Decrypting Blockchain Investments.
This series will be focused on discussions around investments in the promising world of blockchain.
- Mike Besser (Polsinelli)
- Phil Lundrigan (Tipperary Capital)
- Richard Raizes (Plutus21)
- Regulatory Environment Around Blockchain Investments
- Institutional Interest In Blockchain Investments
- Getting Exposure To Blockchain Investments
- Ticket price will automatically be refunded if you attend the event, it is just an RSVP deposit
- Food will be catered by Zoe’s Kitchen (on us!)
- Paid parking is available at Capital Factory, Dallas
Disclaimers: The information contained in this website and the information shared in related events is not intended and should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy, securities of any fund or other investment product in any jurisdiction. No such offer or solicitation may be made prior to the delivery of definitive offering documentation. The information in this website and the information shared in all related events is for informational purposes only; it is not intended and should not be construed as investment, tax, legal, financial or other advice. Please perform your independent research and due diligence.
By Appointment Only
Our doors are open! Reach out to Members@CapitalFactory.com to book your private, in-person membership tour.