EOS Blockchain: An Introduction
The EOS.IO software introduces a new blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications. This is achieved by creating an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across hundreds of CPU cores or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that scales to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees, and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications.
Come join us to learn more!
• Those new to the EOS.IO blockchain software wanting to learn more
• Existing EOS.IO blockchain enthusiasts seeking to meet like-minded individuals
What to bring:
• Passion for fast, scalable blockchain technology
Important to know:
• NOTE! Room seating capacity is 100. However, capacity including those willing to stand is 250 (100 seated + 150 standing).
• Evening and weekends only: If you’re parking in the Austin Centre garage after 6:00pm, please ask Capital Factory’s Front Desk Events Coordinator during your event to pick up a parking validation. You will present your parking ticket as well as the validation at the parking kiosk and will only be charged $5. The entrance to this parking garage is located on the east side of Brazos Street just north of 7th Street.