The Future of Work Experience Center at Capital Factory
The impact of AI technologies on business is projected to increase labor productivity by up to 40% and enable people to make more efficient use of their time. (Source: Accenture)
Come see the Future of Work Experience Center during SXSW at Capital Factory on the 8th floor. This room is designed to be an innovative, world-class effort to showcase Austin tech startups, Cisco Webex technologies, and other disruptive hardware and software startups that help improve human workflows using AI. See a cognitive collaboration platform in action such as the world’s first voice and video AI-enabled meeting room with built-in sensor technology, two Austin based startups showcasing an Enterprise-grade Teams messaging federation application, a video analytics application, and the world’s smallest IOT sensor.
Happy hour drink tickets are provided for VIP registrants. For Free Registrants, details are found on the registration email.
• Cisco Room Kit Mini – World’s 1st AI enabled codec and USB devices
• Cisco Webex Board 70″ – A touch screen enabled Collaboration, Whiteboarding and presentation sharing device
• Cisco Webex Meetings, Teams, and Devices (Pro & Plus) – The Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for Meeting Solutions
• Cisco Meraki* – Cloud-based networking and wireless devices
• Cisco Kinetic* – Connect distributed IOT devices to the network, and then extract, normalize, and securely move data from those devices to distributed applications
*See DevNet Booth on 16th Floor
Partner Product Demos*:
• Mio – Slack, Microsoft Teams and Webex Teams interop platform
• LG – World’s best-selling brand for OLED TVs
• Appspace – Digital Signage and Room Booking
• Vyopta – Collaboration Monitoring and Analytics
• Disruptive Technologies – World’s smallest IOT sensor
• Voicea – AI enabled voice first and note-taking assistant
• Phunware – Location Based Services, API & SDK’s
*Want to partner and join the Webex ISV Ecosystem? Ask us!
Whisper Suite Sessions:
Schedule a 1-hour meeting here. (For customer roadmap and partnership discussions.)
Room Ready – Boutique Cisco Video & A/V integrator for Nike and other major companies
The event will be hosted at the epicenter of Innovation in Austin – Capital Factory. Capital Factory is located in the heart of Austin and SXSW and a great place to meet some of the most exciting and interesting people from across the industry.
*NOTE: Multiple registrations from the same email for different dates will be reviewed. PRIORITY ENTRANCE FOR SXSW BADGES, WRISTBANDS AND WORK EMAIL REGISTRATIONS (IE. GMAIL, YAHOO, HOTMAIL DOMAINS ARE CONSUMER EMAILS). RSVP DOES NOT GUARANTEE ENTRY, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IF ACCEPTED. This event has NO AFFILIATION with SXSW and DOES NOT grant you access to SXSW panels or events that require a SXSW badge.