Millennial Masterclass Series: Buying Your First Home – Dallas
More and more millennials are exploring homeownership in DFW and beyond. Some studies suggests that millennial homeowners may be rushing into a home-buying decision without asking all the right questions. Sixty-eight percent wished they had spent more time preparing and learning from a trusted source. Now’s your time to get educated.
Join our Masterclass Series focused on buying your first home.
We’ll learn from trusted DFW realtor Kelly Nolan of Ebby Halliday and leading mortgage lending professional, Jessica Baldwin of the Addison Baldwin Group. A live Q&A with Kelly and Jessica will make sure to answer all of your home-buying and mortgage questions.
In this Masterclass you’ll learn more about:
- Pros and cons to homeownership in today’s market
- What’s the difference in buying a home, condo, or townhome?
- When is it time to buy and when should you rent?
- Navigating your search – what’s the best technology to use?
- How much should you have saved for a down payment?
- The do’s and don’ts of navigating the mortgage process
Complimentary drinks and light appetizers available for all attendees.
Have first time home-buying questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your questions!