MobilityX HR Hackathon presented by Daimler Financial Services
As Daimler Financial Services races into the future with a focus on digitalization we continuously challenge our employees to adopt new digital processes in order to provide excellent service to our customers. Through rapid adoption of emerging software platforms, mobile apps and automated workflows our employees are unrivaled in achieving our customer service and efficiency goals. As this type of success is often measured through KPIs what is often missed in such metrics is the importance of the human who sits at the center of every customer touchpoint. We do not forget this though. Our employees are of paramount importance to us. As a Great Place to Work, we feel it is our duty to continue to be good stewards of the health and wellbeing of each employee as it is through their personal success that we will find continued corporate success.
In this hackathon, MobilityX and Daimler Financial Services are looking for ways to further embrace innovation. But rather than using it as a tool to improve customer experience, we are looking for innovative ideas that will improve our employees’ personal wellbeing. This solution should be different to the ones already existing on the market and therefore provide a unique added value for our Daimler Financial Services employees.
Hackathon Perks and Prizes
This hackathon is not just about solving big challenges in creative, innovative ways — it is also a great opportunity to pitch to executives and key decision makers at Daimler Financial Services. Additionally, the top three teams will receive the following prize money:
First Place: $10,000
Second Place: $5,000
Third Place: $2,500
Objectives for your solution might address the following:
• Decreasing stress
• Decreasing mental churn (spinning your wheels)
• Increasing personal happiness
• Increasing personal fulfillment
• Improving diet and/or physical health
• Improving team atmosphere
• Leveraging the potential of Mindfulness, thereby enabling employees to practice it daily at their workplace
• Consider already existing initiatives/company offers (Health Check, seminars, speeches, company’s sport club, social counseling,…)
• Making meetings more beneficial, engaging or efficient
• Advertising the Health Management activities
• (Insert objective for what would make YOU a great employee)
We are open to any and all ideas by way of the digital platform, but contributors must be specific about how they would collect and use data as well as how they would track the success of their proposed solution.