Social Media Dallas Presents Jason Treu: Secrets to Building the Highest Pe…
About Jason Treu
Jason Treu (Troy) is an executive coach and best selling author who helps executives, managers, and teams to maximize their leadership potential and performance, along with building and executing their career blueprint. Jason spent 15+ years working in marketing leadership positions in Silicon Valley working with influential leaders such as Steve Jobs (Apple & Pixar), Reed Hastings (CEO at Netflix), Mark Cuban, Mark Hurd (CEO at HP), Paul Wahl (President of SAP), and many others.
Jason is also the best-selling author of Social Wealth, a how-to-guide on building extraordinary business relationships, that’s sold more than 50,000 copies. He also was a featured speaker at 2017 TEDx Wilmington for his talk on, “How to Get CoWorkers to Like Each Other.”
Jason is the going to teach us all about his secrets to building the highest performing teams in just 45 minutes.
Attendees will learn:
- Strategies for maximizing performance, innovation, communication, collaboration, and problem solving.
- How to build high levels of trust both internally and externally with clients, media, analysts and any other third parties.
- Tips and best practices on how to manage up, down and across much more effectively.
- We will also play Jason’s breakthrough team building game, Cards Against Mundanity (cardsagainstmundanity.com), to build deep relationships (in minutes) so you can experience everything we are discussing and see why it will work for your organization.
Everyone will also get a free copy of the game to use, along with additional materials!
You won’t want to miss this incredible opportunity to learn from Jason!
See you there April 18th!
- 6:30PM Check-In, networking and refreshments (Admission includes food and drink.)
- 7:00PM Social Media Dallas monthly meeting with Jason Treu
- 8:15PM Post-event networking at Mudsmith (They validate parking for customers.)
Thank you to our venue sponsor.
There is a parking garage for visitors that you enter on Welborn street (see a pic of entrance below). You will use your phone number to enter and exit. Fee – $3/hour with a $12/daily max.
Mudsmith (the location of our post-event networking) will validate parking for their customers.
There’s also a free app from ParkMe that can help you find the closest parking on a block-by-block basis.