THE CENTER OF GRAVITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS IN TEXAS
Financial Tips from the Trenches – Women@Austin
RSVP FOR THIS EVENT
Women entrepreneurs – Be sure to secure your spot quickly for our much-anticipated Women@Austin public Session coming up Wednesday, Sept 21st, 6:30 – 8:00, titled:
Financial Tips from the Trenches – CFO Panel
There’s already a sense of excitement about what we’re covering — financial perspectives and advice for women launching or scaling a business. What are the most common mistakes an entrepreneur makes financially? Everything is on the table, so bring your operational questions — Are there areas of weakness more common to women? Strengths to capitalize on? What are best practices around cash flow and forecast analysis that I will need for investors?
Learn from those on the frontline:
Four members of our Women@Austin Steering Committee (who just happen to be among the top CFO’s in Austin) will share financial and operational lessons learned:
Panel of experts:
- Lynn Atchison, former CFO, Homeaway
- Patti Soch, CFO, Datical
- April Downing, CFO WP Engine
- Jennifer Parker, CFO NSS Labs
We’ll leave plenty of time for Q&A, so come and bring your questions for a lively and informative session! The venue is Capital Factory, and there will be a light dinner, wine, and networking to kick off the evening. Registration opens today, so move fast.
Hope to see you there!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Women@Austin was hatched in the Fall of 2013 when several of Austin’s most experienced female entrepreneurs and executives came together and decided they wanted to do something proactive to bolster women’s ratios in Austin business – to make Austin the most accessible, nurturing place for women-led businesses in the country.
We’ve created a mission-driven community dedicated to accelerating high-growth female entrepreneurship through 1) mentoring, 2) access to role models, and 3) the process and networks crucial for funding.
For more information: http://womenataustin.com/about-us/
- Jan Ryan – Entrepreneur, Women@Austin, Founder
- April Downing – WP Engine, CFO
- Beth Weeks – Zilliant, SVP of Engineering
- Cindy Goldsberry – Zfactor, Chief Sales Architect
- Crista Bailey – TextureMedia, CEO
- Diana M. Holford – Jones Lang LaSalle, Managing Director
- Heather Brunner – WP Engine, CEO
- Laura Kilcrease – Triton Ventures, Managing Director
- Lynn Atchison – HomeAway, CFO
- Monica Landers – Authors.me, CEO
- Monique Maley – Articulate Persuasion, Principal
- Pam O’Neal – Ryft, CMO
- Patti Rogers – Rallyhood, Founder & CEO
- Patti Soch – Datical, CFO
- Susan Strausberg – 9wsearch, Founder & CEO
- Virginia Miracle – Spredfast, Chief Customer Officer
- Yvonne Tocquigny – Archer Malmo, CEO
- Zeynep Young – Double Line Partners, Former CEO
- Kerry Rupp – Investor, Entrepreneur
- Jennifer Parker, NSS Labs, CFO
- Gail Page, Consortia Health, Exec. Chair
- Sara Brand, True Wealth Innovations, Founder
- Karen Bantuveris, CEO, Volunteer Spot
By Appointment Only
Our doors are open! Reach out to Members@CapitalFactory.com to book your private, in-person membership tour.