THE CENTER OF GRAVITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS IN TEXAS
Defense Academy San Antonio
RSVP FOR THIS EVENT
Join Capital Factory for Defense Academy!
For dual-use startups trying to navigate the billions of dollars that the government spends in contract money every year, it can be difficult to evaluate the different opportunities that exist. But understanding the government contracting process makes it easier to know what opportunities are the right ones for you to pursue.
Capital Factory portfolio companies have received over half a billion dollars in government grant and contract dollars. Despite what people may say about working with the government, the truth is that the government wants the best technology that industry can provide.
Defense Academy will show you the first steps to pursuing the government customer, including:
– Navigating government contracts
– Evaluating solicitations and requests for proposals
– Knowing what you should expect to encounter when submitting proposals
– Determining which endorsements you’ll need
– Engaging with contracting and acquisition officers
– Understanding the typical length of time it can take before you can expect to receive recurring revenue from a government contract
– Finding a product-market fit in the government contracting ecosystem
We will be joined by representatives from AFWERX, Air Education and Training Command, Army Applications Laboratory, and other organizations that exist to make it easier for startups to do business with the government. Join us on January 18 for an afternoon full of learning and connecting!
By Appointment Only
Our doors are open! Reach out to Members@CapitalFactory.com to book your private, in-person membership tour.