THE CENTER OF GRAVITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS IN TEXAS
Demystifying Management Workshop
RSVP FOR THIS EVENT | $1200
In this workshop, we’ll start to demystify management by talking tactics to best-support your team, articulating what you uniquely bring to management, and practicing a ton of leadership skills. We’ll cover:
– Coaching, mentoring and sponsoring, and when to use each as a manager
– Developing a broader network of support for you to lean on as you encounter new management challenges
– Navigating your team through uncertainty and surprising emotions
– Growing your teammates through feedback
– Identifying your management philosophy and how to set expectations for your team
– Defining an internal barometer of success as a manager, and mitigating energy drain
– During each stage of the workshop, Lara leads the attendees through group exercises to practice skills like coaching, giving feedback, and goal-setting. Lara will also provide worksheets and plenty of resources for attendees to continue to grow and further develop these skills after the workshop.
About Lara Hogan
Lara Hogan is the co-founder of Wherewithall and the author of Designing for Performance and Building a Device Lab. Previously she was VP Engineering at Kickstarter and Engineering Director at Etsy. She champions performance as a part of the overall user experience, helps people get comfortable giving presentations, and believes it’s important to celebrate career achievements with donuts. Follow her on Twitter.
By Appointment Only
Our doors are open! Reach out to Members@CapitalFactory.com to book your private, in-person membership tour.