Inclusion and Diversity Panel
Inclusion & Diversity Panel
Voltage Control in partnership with Capital Factory, welcomes you to a distinguished panel of experts discussing Inclusion and Diversity. The panel covers a range of perspectives including companies with established programs, companies just getting started, thought leaders, and services organizations helping others design and execute internal programs. Join us at Capital Factory on March 10, 2017 12:30PM-2:30PM. Food and beverages are complimentary.
WHO IS THE EVENT FOR?
Inclusion and Diversity leaders in tech, entrepreneurs, engineers, and the men and women who support and invest in inclusion diversity.
- Aubrey Blanche – Global Head of D&I @ Atlassian,
- Bernard C. Coleman III, Global Head of D&I @ Uber
- Christina Sass – Cofounder and President @ Andela
- Kimberly Strong – Founder and CEO @ Strong Connexion
- Melinda Epler – CEO @ Change Catalyst
- Sandi Mays – CIO & EVP @ Zayo Group
- Trey Boynton – Director of D&I @ Duo Security