THE CENTER OF GRAVITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS IN TEXAS
Pitch Competition for Underrepresented Founders, with AWS + We Power Tech
RSVP FOR THIS EVENT
The future of tech is every color, gender, belief, origin, and community. The future of tech is accessible, flexible, and inclusive.
To spread this message at SXSW and beyond, Capital Factory is hosting a Pitch Competition for Underrepresented Founders* in collaboration with the AWS Startup Team and AWS We Power Tech. We will select 6 startups to pitch for 3 minutes each in front of a panel of VCs and early stage investors. All contestants will receive an allocation of AWS Activate Promotional Credits (some limitations apply). The winner will be featured on the AWS Startup Blog, receive 3 months of free coworking from Capital Factory, and receive various additional prizes that will help enable their company to grow.
Come watch your fellow founders throw-down and see who has the chops to impress our panel of judges. Sign up today, as spots are limited.
Competition judged by:
– Arlan Hamilton, Founder & Managing Director @ Backstage Capital
– Dana Callender, Co-founder & Chief Operations Officer @ DivInc
– Lara Jeremko, Founder & Managing Partner @ Beyond Ventures
– Roger Chen, Principal @ Silverton Partners
– Zain Gulamali, Manager @ Amazon Alexa Fund
– Zoe Schlag, Managing Director @ Techstars Impact
*We define underrepresented as Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic, Native American, women, LGBT, and individuals with disabilities.
By Appointment Only
Our doors are open! Reach out to Members@CapitalFactory.com to book your private, in-person membership tour.